We are looking for a Video Manager to join our Creative Team.
✦ Manage and collaborate with the video team
Create, organize, and assemble projects and handle video edits.
✦ Export final projects of a variety of different spec requirements while maintaining QC of the final product
✦ Keep the projects organized upon completion
✦ Experiment with styles and techniques, including the design of graphic elements
✦ Suggest or select music
✦ Key contributor in video production and ad brainstorms
✦ Delivering projects in a timely manner
✦ Collaborate closely with senior management & content teams, copywriters and marketing stakeholders to identify and implement creative strategies for all launches, promotions and various marketing campaigns
✦ Collaboration and communication with the content team, to develop the storyboards, indoor & outdoor shots.
✦ Ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner
✦ Stay up-to-date with the latest video and ad trends
- Must have video production and editing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills and experience
- Self-motivated & self-learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Fluently using After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Solid organizational skills, Presentation & time management skills,
- Ability to manage priorities
Salary Package: 40K – 120K (Depending upon the Ability, creativity and Speed)
Positions Available: 3